JOB TYPE: Full time
REPORTS TO: Controller/VP-Finance
We are seeking an experienced, hands-on Staff Accountant who is responsible for timely completion of all Fulfillment and Services invoices, preparation of related account reconciliations and cost analysis, recording of related Journal Entries, and other reporting/analysis duties.
This is a Full-time position, with the person being in the office 5 days per week.
- Gathers and compiles cost information and performs cost analysis
- Cash reconciliation
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts
- Calculates costs for goods, services, and delivery/shipment of goods
- Verifies accuracy of billing data, correcting any errors
- Creates itemized statements, bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require calculation of credit terms, shipping charges, discounts, and costs of goods
- Records amounts due for items purchased or services rendered
- Performs other month-end duties such as journal entries and reporting
- Performs general bookkeeping work, which may include entering data and maintaining records, invoices, and supporting documents of amounts due for items purchased or services rendered
- Assists with maintaining the general ledger
- Performs other accounting or reporting related duties, as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience
- Bachelors degree in accounting or related field or equivalent work experience + education
- Proficient with Excel including use of VLOOKUP and Pivot Table functionality
- Familiar with General Ledger software and Journal Entry preparation and posting
- Familiar with invoice submission via ARIBA application
- Account Reconciliation experience
- Reporting and analysis experience
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.