The Sr. Copywriter is responsible for the creation of content and copy deliverables (including key messaging, copy for websites, emails, brochures, presentations, campaigns, etc.) The Sr. copywriter will also help define content needs for print and digital tactics including content audits, content needs assessments, and gap analyses.
- Write clear and concise copy for websites, social media, presentations, brochures, email, ads, and other marketing materials.
- Create content for both professional and consumer audiences on a variety of topics such as financial, healthcare and medical technology.
- Write with a consistent brand voice — following existing brand voice guidelines when available and establishing brand voice guidelines when required.
- Contribute to content strategy development based on audience needs, marketing goals, and brand objectives.
- Work with Account and UX teams to deliverables that are on strategy and on time.
- Perform content audits and inventories and preparing content gap analyses.
- Assist in developing content outlines and content calendars for ongoing initiatives.
- Work with clients to edit, reformat and enhance both legacy and newly created content
- Determine content requirements and identify potential content sources for client work
- Help in the creation of textual elements for interfaces including instructional copy, appropriate naming conventions, and other functional content elements
- Work with UX/Content Strategists to ensure copy deliverables align to content structures, taxonomies, and SEO best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate websites and technical systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google Apps. Working knowledge of design and UX tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, and Sketch
Education and Experience:
- Five plus years’ experience developing content for a variety of mediums — including digital and social media
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- Healthcare, medical technology, and/or financial services experience is a plus
- Agency experience preferred
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, cover letter and your salary expectations — to email@example.com