Process Improvement Specialist
JOB TITLE: Process Specialist
JOB TYPE: Full-time
REPORTS TO: President
DATE POSTED: January 2019
Are you a problem-solver, go-getter, and have a passion for continuously trying to improve a process? At RAZR, you will find a culture that rewards such hands-on improvement projects. In the role of Process Improvement Specialist, you are empowered to work collaboratively with our teams to identify and implement best practices across RAZR. This is a great opportunity to join our team that is seeking a like-minded person to coordinate our organizational improvement initiatives.
- Provide support for organizational continuous improvement efforts, which may include projects to simplify work procedures, gain efficiencies, redesigning business processes, and/or adapting organizational design to meet operational needs with greater efficiency.
- Project manage ongoing continuous improvement initiatives to ensure successful implementation and achievement of desired results including oversight of Kaizen action plans, process documentation, metric implementation, and reporting.
- Support the integration of previously unconnected processes into one interconnected extended value stream as seen from the customer’s perspective.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and long-term improvement opportunities and gain alignment within organization to execute on these opportunities.
- Monitor and communicate ongoing progress of improvement implementations including goal achievement, business impact, and ROI; provide analysis and guidance to assist business areas with their implementation efforts.
- Lead analysis and provide leadership team with information necessary for decision-making and management improvement efforts which support continuous improvement, improved performance, and realization of efficiencies.
- Assist with training in the area of continuous improvement philosophy, tools and techniques, and continuous improvement practices.
Core Competencies & Attributes
- This person has the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously to routinely meet cost and schedule parameters
- This person has shown the ability to analyze complex situations involving diverse data and information such that common causes and threads of similarity are identified for appropriate action
- This person has strong follow-through orientation
- This person has strong project management and decision-making skills
- This person works effectively with all departments as well as customers and suppliers to accomplish objectives with positive outcomes for all involved
- This person is able to visualize the big picture, even while it’s still embryonic, so they can operate without needing constant supervision and direction. They are capable of independent thought and independent action. This person effectively prioritizes and organizes multiple, sometimes competing requests for time and attention, and successfully navigates through to execution of high quality, timely deliverables
- This person brings order to chaos. They are hyper-organized. They know the status of each project they are working on. They have streamlined procedures in place.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired
- 2+ years professional experience in continuous improvement and/or project management demonstrating:
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies
- Gathering, analyzing and reporting data and information to support process improvements
- Proficiency with database and reporting tools such as SQL, Tableau, and Excel.
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.