Manager - IT Administration
LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN
RAZR Marketing Inc. (RMI) is currently seeking a Manager – IT Administration for RAZR Marketing Inc., the parent company to the RMI family of brands. The Manager – IT Administration will influence the IT decisions made by RMI and will provide a calculated direction that the business needs to continue on its pattern of increased success in the industry space. This role will proactively position RAZR’s capabilities and services in support of our business. Within RAZR’s internal teams, the Manager – IT Administration role will ensure the implementation and execution of IT projects and initiatives.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Informing company IT vision and facilitating the company’s choices relating to our IT ecosystem
- Developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all IT projects and initiatives
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all non-product technologies involved with the company
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met
- Working closely with the Manager, Security & Fraud Management to maintain network security, work and schedule scans, and to develop and implement disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Leading the evaluation and ongoing relationship management of third party software options needed to support RMI objectives
- Serve as relationship owner and point of escalation for our outsourced IT support vendor
- Studying current and new industry trends and technologies
- Support IT related tasks relating to RAZR’s PCI, HIPAA and SOC2 Type 2 compliance programs
- Coordinate audits of internal policies and procedures to include: system roles; creation and decommissioning of accounts; password disclosure/sharing; and securing systems containing PAN, PII, etc.
- Recommend methods for vulnerability detection and remediation; coordinate with Manager, Security and Fraud to oversee vulnerability testing and penetration tests
- Maintain industry knowledge & keep current on the latest IT practices relating to alerts, vulnerabilities, and advisories
- Serving as the technical oversight, support and, potentially, administration of agreed upon corporate software (e.g., the RMI ERP, CRM, G-Suite, Contact Center technology). Business requirements and frequently admin role for such systems will come from the respective teams.
- Other duties as required. RAZR is a small company, there are always places to pitch in and assist.
- Ensuring the company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to communicate technical requirements tied to client requested projects
- Self-starting problem solver with an extremely strong attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to forecast and manage financials
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, highly dependable and efficient
- A minimum of 5+ years IT experience
- Proven experience working independently with minimal direction
- Expertise in, and sound practical knowledge of, current IT technologies and practices
- Computer Science or Information Technology degree
- 3-5+ years of system administration experience.
- Routing and switching experience preferred.
- Experience managing IT infrastructure for high transaction, SaaS, or other Internet delivered services
- Preferred experience working inside Healthcare and/or Financial Services; ideally inside banking and payment cards
- Ideal candidates will have experience working with software solutions & SDLC practices
- Proficient in Google and MS Office tools
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.