Director - IT, Security & Compliance
LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.
RAZR Marketing Inc. (RMI) is currently seeking a Director – IT, Security & Compliance. This role will lead and influence RMI technology decisions and will provide the strategic direction that the business needs to continue its pattern of increased success. This individual informs the company’s IT vision and facilitates the company’s IT ecosystem choices — including selection, implementation, administration, and maintenance and support, while proactively positioning RAZR’s capabilities and services in support of our business.
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software solutions, ensuring processes and best practices are met across the organization
- Collaborating with department heads, marketing, production, and operations as an advisor of all non-product technologies involved with the company
- Serving as the technical oversight, support, and administration of agreed upon corporate software (e.g., the RMI ERP, CRM, G-Suite, Contact Center technology); business requirements and frequent admin roles for such systems will come from the respective teams
- Leading the evaluation and ongoing relationship management of third party software options needed to support RMI objectives
- Managing relationships and operating as the point of escalation for our outsourced IT support vendor
- Ensuring the company’s technological processes and services comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations related to our industry; developing strategic plans and setting timelines for evaluation, development, and deployment of all IT security and compliance projects and initiatives
- Designing, implementing and executing best-in-class cybersecurity programs and audit management across IT platforms, projects, and initiatives — working closely with other internal teams and external partners to maintain network security, scheduling scans, and developing and implementing business continuity, disaster and emergency recovery plans
- Supporting IT related tasks relating to RAZR’s PCI, HIPAA and SOC2 Type 2 compliance programs and responding to any RMI compliance related questions or security inquiries by current or prospective clients
- Coordinating all audits of internal policies and procedures to include: system roles; secure access; creation and decommissioning of accounts; password disclosure/sharing; and securing systems containing PAN, PII, etc.
- Expert of current and new industry trends and technologies, maintaining industry knowledge of the latest IT practices pertaining to alerts, vulnerabilities, and advisories such as ransomware, recommending methods for vulnerability detection and remediation; overseeing vulnerability testing and penetration tests
- Other duties as required: RAZR is a small company, there are always places to pitch in and assist
Core Competencies & Attributes
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to communicate technical requirements tied to client requested projects
- Self-starting problem solver with an extremely strong attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to forecast and manage financials
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, highly dependable and efficient
- Computer Science or Information Technology degree; CISSP certification preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years IT experience
- 3-5+ years of system administration experience
- Expertise in, and sound practical knowledge of, current IT technologies and practices including experience working with software solutions & SDLC practices
- Experience managing IT infrastructure for high transaction, SaaS, or other Internet delivered services
- Routing and switching experience preferred
- Preferred experience working inside Healthcare and/or Financial Services; ideally inside banking and payment cards
- Proven experience working independently with minimal direction
- Proficient in Google and MS Office tools
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.