Digital Project Manager
JOB TITLE: Digital Project Manager
JOB TYPE: Full-time
DEPARTMENT: Project Management
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
DATE POSTED: 08/27/2019
Our project managers are the lifeline of our creative agency. Well organized and flexible, they have the ability to work with all levels of clients, internal teams, vendors and deliverables. The Digital Project Manager plays a pivotal role in keeping our digital projects (web-development, email marketing, social listening, etc.) moving internally and managing the client’s expectations. They will engage with the creative team, and at times the client, to gather information and understand the overall ask in terms of project objectives and deliverables.
This role proactively works to move the creative team members toward completion of project deliverables and supports the team in various administrative activities by building project schedules, forecasting hours for projects, coordinating with different teams to ensure that projects start and finish on time, that all stakeholders have reviewed and approved in a timely manner, and enforce process during projects. They will help create efficiency by forecasting, monitoring utilization, identifying opportunities to move projects to lower cost resources, as well as client approvals.
We are looking for a project manager who is meticulously organized, but understands the nature of creative work. You should know how to keep projects on track, when and how to intercede to move projects along, and when to escalate — and also when to step back and let the creative team do their thing.
We’re looking for a rockstar who doesn’t want a repetitive day-to-day. You should feel confident about diving into the unknown — because it will happen. Often.
- Manage all facets of assigned projects from kickoff, through delivery that includes; project estimating, establishing milestones, developing project plans, budget and scope management
- Own and maintain project status sheets to ensure information is up to date at all times
- Coordinate internal and external resources for flawless execution of projects by ensuring all project team members have visibility and understanding of project expectations at each milestone
- Track and communicate team progress, productivity, development costs, project/sprint goals, objectives, and measurements of success
- Effectively lead internal meetings (i.e. discovery, status meetings, job start-ups, etc.), making important, relevant contributions, and generate workable conclusions. Thoroughly document meeting outcomes and next steps.
- Become an integral part of client team with client-facing responsibilities in order to ensure that the client is updated and briefed on all relevant project activity
- Adhere to and manage internal processes including but not limited to; project folder setup, collecting and storing assets, onboarding outside stakeholders, etc.
Core Competencies & Attributes
- Intimately familiar with a range of creative deliverables from branding to print to websites to fully integrated campaigns.
- Significant understanding of associated tasks required to produce digital deliverables.
- From project inception through completion, this person is able to visualize the big picture while managing the small details– connecting all the dots
- Lives to bring control to the messy, chaotic, uncertain, changing environment of managing projects
- Possesses strong communication skills with ability to work with and influence multiple personalities across different job functions to get the job done
- Has an obsessive attention to detail when proofreading, project planning, communicating across internal and external stakeholders so nothing is missed or overlooked
- Has a strong ability to multitask and prioritize their day to day responsibilities, keeping in mind how their work impacts other people’s ability to perform their jobs
- Remains calm in high-pressure situations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 5 years of project management in a creative agency environment
- Demonstrable success project managing large scale web development and other digital projects (i.e. CMS, Email Marketing, Social Listening, Analytics, etc.).
- Work-related experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Familiarity with Workamajig, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Eloqua
Grayduck Health is a division of RAZR Marketing, Inc. (RMI), which is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities. We count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.