Digital Experience Strategist
Job Title: Digital Experience Strategist
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Department: Healthcare Solutions
Date Posted: April 2019
The digital experience strategist is highly organized, enjoys working with clients and internal teams — and has a passion for how digital media helps to align and build brands while delivering a consistent and connected user experience.
This role will be responsible for the creation of multi-channel digital strategy deliverables (web, email, social, search, content). The digital experience strategist plays a critical role in the development of competitive and site audits, user personas, user flows, customer journeys, sitemaps, wireframes, social listening, content organization, etc. This role supports projects from up-front strategy to migration, SEO, and support for ongoing nurture campaigns.
- Deliver solid digital experience strategy that is centered on audience needs while delivering on marketing goals, business, and brand objectives — across multiple digital channels (web, email, social, search, content)
- Develop strategic solutions that consider needs for users, brand and visual presentation, content management, workflow, and maintenance
- Perform competitive and site audits and inventories and preparing gap analyses
- Build sitemaps, wireframes, user flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Develop content calendars for tactics across various digital channels
- Determine content and asset requirements for proposed digital deliverables
- Create presentations and documents necessary to present strategic recommendations to clients — from high-level to detailed handoffs
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure that creative aligns to and supports the digital experience strategy
- Consult on integration and migration with content management systems, digital asset management, and databases
- Advise on content structures, taxonomies, SEO best practices, and optimization opportunities
- Stay up to date on the latest digital channels and technologies — and bring up opportunities as appropriate for clients
- Assist with internal digital needs and new business opportunities
Core Competencies & Attributes
- Ability to quickly absorb and comprehend complicated, medical and technical information
- Digital expert who stays up to date on the latest digital channels and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Thrives working in a lively, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Digitally savvy and comfortable working with cloud-based collaboration and project delivery tools
- Enjoys a balance of team collaboration as well as independent work
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field, such as interaction design, new media marketing, digital arts, communications
- Minimum of 5+ years professional experience in multi-channel digital media. Past agency experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in GSuite and/or MS Office Suite. Working knowledge of other relevant software desired (e.g. Sketch, Lucidchart, Omnigraffle, Visio, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and Ad tools, social media tools, etc.)
- Experience in both consumer and B2B audiences; healthcare and/or med tech industry preferred
- Experienced with multi-channel integrated marketing strategy and deliverables
Grayduck Health is a division of RAZR Marketing, Inc. (RMI), which is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, with additional offices in Vancouver, BC, Canada, and Austin, TX, USA. Our organization counts some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.