Data Analyst - Minnetonka
RAZR Marketing is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Data Analyst. This position will be responsible for a variety of reporting deliverables for external and internal customers of RMI. This includes end customer custom reports/dashboards, productized all-customer stand-alone reports/dashboards, embedded reports/dashboards, and internal reports/dashboards that support management and financial reporting needs. You will determines best practices and develops actionable insights and recommendations for the current business operations, works directly with the internal or external client to identify analytical requirements, may help to produce ad hoc data and reports and may assist in implementing or developing systems to capture business operation information
- Develop reports and present analysis in compelling ways
- Craft and deliver engaging stories about trends, patterns, and recommended actions
- Manage users and user roles and training end users on new reports and dashboards
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Design and manage the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Work alongside teams within the business and/or leadership team to establish business needs
- Wrangle data or request intelligently from a single or multiple system, source relevant data stories for customers
- Interface with stakeholders and colleagues across the organization in producing reporting value and building our next generation reporting ecosystem.
- Assessing, testing, and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing
Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- The ability to quickly learn about projects or products being developed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture
- Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels with technology and solutions, customers, and vendor groups
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Proven SQL and data visualization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics) and a minimum of three years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required
- Experience with Tableau strongly desired
- Experience with data models and reporting packages
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.