Location: Minnetonka, MN
The CX/Content strategist is highly organized, enjoys working with clients and internal teams — and has a passion for how content helps to align and build customer experiences while delivering a consistent and connected brand message.
This role will be responsible for the creation of content strategy deliverables (including user personas, customer journeys, user scenarios, messaging strategy, content audits, needs assessments, gap analyses, content outlines, content migration plans, etc.), and will help define the content needs of online and offline tactics and ensure that the necessary content is identified and sourced. This role supports projects from up-front strategy to developing content within the broad customer experience.
- Contribute to customer experience and content strategy development based on audience needs, marketing goals, and brand objectives, partnering with UX specialists as needed for digital implementation.
- Develop strategic solutions for content that consider presentation, content management, workflow, and maintenance
- Perform content audits and inventories and preparing content gap analyses
- Develop audience segments and customer journeys and experience maps
- Develop content outlines and content calendars for tactics
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure that creative aligns to and supports the overall customer experience strategy
- Work with clients to edit, reformat and enhance both legacy and newly created content
- Determine content requirements and identify potential content sources for tactics
- Oversee and document content integration and migration
- Develop textual elements for interfaces including instructional copy, appropriate naming conventions, and other UX-focused content elements
- Create content structures, taxonomies and metadata to support grouped and tagged content
- Consult on content integration with content management systems, digital asset management, and SEO as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling
- Thrives working in a lively, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite and/or Google Apps, and working knowledge of design tools such as Omnigraffle, Visio, Illustrator, or online UX tools
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field, such as English, interaction design, communications, journalism, technical writing, or library science
- Minimum of 5+ years professional experience in brand strategy and developing multi-channel, integrated campaigns. Past agency experience preferred.
- Combination of education and experience will be considered
- Experience in both consumer and B2B audiences; healthcare and/or med tech industry preferred
- Experienced with multi-channel integrated marketing strategy and deliverables
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.