Customer Support Engineer
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Engineer
JOB TYPE: Full-time
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
DATE POSTED: 09/9/2019
About the Position
We are seeking a Customer Support Engineer who is passionate about solving complex problems for our clients and their client bases. The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, be action oriented, be comfortable working in multiple systems at a time and excels at collaborating with team members from across the company including Program Management, Account Management, Development and Fulfillment Operations. This is a great opportunity to engage with clients, intimately learn our solutions and continue to build towards your technology career expectations at RAZR!
- Manage and resolve daily, open customer service escalations and complex customer inquiries
- Provide detailed analysis and root cause for issues reported up through Tier 1 and Tier 2 (this role sits within Tier 3)
- Act as liaison between RAZR account team and our customers to resolve technologically related open escalations
- Perform outbound calls to customers enrolled in RAZR’s rewards programs as needed to bring closure to assigned issues
- Communicate any system issues and work with Account Managers, IT and suppliers on issue resolution
- Assist with documentation of customer service processes and procedures
- Provide support to as needed within other areas of the Operations team as directed
- 3-5+ years in a Customer Support Engineering role
- Experience with JIRA or Similar ticketing systems
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Logic Monitor, Sumo Logic or similar reporting and alerting tools.
- Expert using browser consoles and debugging data display, requests and responses.
- An understanding of HTTP, including consuming web services
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Experience with Github
- 1-3+ years of experience in a customer service role is preferred
- Experience using Tableau or similar BI tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar Analytics tools
- Experience interacting with REST APIs using Postman, Swagger or similar interfaces
Competencies and Attributes
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with technical professionals, as well as users and stakeholders who are non-technical
- Capable of providing detailed analysis and root cause for issues reported up through Tier 1 and Tier2
- Ability to work and collaborate well in geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational, analytical and complex problem-solving skills is imperative
- Resourcefulness, creativity, good judgment, consulting and report writing skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, coping effectively with complexity and change
- Aptitude for remaining objective, calm and prioritizing competing priorities
- Thrives on defining and refining process and isn’t afraid to enforce it
- Comfortable stepping into Tier1 and Tier 2 issues to provide leadership and resolution
- Able to change tasks often and manage multiple tasks
Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, software engineering or related field.
What We Offer
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro. It doesn’t hurt that we have this awesome stuff too:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance — Paid by Employer
- Health Saving Accounts
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Time
- Philanthropy Time — Volunteer and get paid up to 40 hours a year!
- Casual Dress Code
- Occasional Work From Home Days
- Clean, Modern Office — Break Room w/ Full Kitchen and Coffee Bar
- Happy Hours?… We love happy hour!
- Patio — Work and eat outside!
- Monthly Contests and Prizes
- Company Sponsored Parties and Events
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we’re lucky to count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, wealth management, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology. Yet, we’re something of a well-kept secret within the local market. That’s okay by us, because our wide-open culture of empowerment, service, and determination isn’t for everyone. But it works — and works very well — for our clients, our partners, and us.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.