Customer Service Representative
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we’re lucky to count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, wealth management, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology. Yet, we’re something of a well-kept secret within the local market. That’s okay by us, because our wide-open culture of empowerment, service and determination isn’t for everyone. But it works – and works very well – for our clients, our partners, and us.
About the Position
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Director of Operations with the primary responsibilities of contributing to the customer support team, addressing and resolving client issues.
- Manage and resolve daily, open customer service escalations and customer inquiries
- Act as liaison between RAZR account team and our customers to resolve open escalations
- Work directly with RAZR’s contact center partners to resolve open customer service situations
- Perform outbound calls to customers enrolled in RAZR’s rewards programs
- Communicate any system issues and work with Account Managers, IT and suppliers on issue resolution
- Assist with documentation of customer service processes and procedures
- Provide support to as needed within other areas of the Operations team as directed
- 0-3+ years of experience in a customer service role is preferred
Competencies & Attributes
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to adjust pace and schedules to meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Associates degree in related field
So What Does RAZR Got to Offer??
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro. It doesn’t hurt that we have this awesome stuff too
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance — Paid by Employer
- Health Saving Accounts
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Time
- Philanthropy Time — Volunteer and get paid up to 40 hours a year!
- Casual Dress Code
- Occasional Work From Home Days
- Clean, Modern Office — Break Room w/ Full Kitchen and Coffee Bar
- Happy Hours?… We love happy hour!
- Patio — Work and eat outside!
- Monthly Contests and Prizes
- Company Sponsored Parties and Events
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.