Call Center Customer Service
JOB TITLE: Call Center Customer Service
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
DATE POSTED: 08/30/2019
About the Position
We are looking for individuals that value positive customer experiences and providing great service on every call. We consistently promote from within for opportunities ranging from Human Resources and Information Technology to Contact Center Coaching, Workforce Management, Service Delivery, and Client Relationship Management.
The Call Center Customer Service Representative reports to the Director, Operations with the primary responsibility of fielding phone calls from members associated with our Financial Services and Healthcare businesses.
- Answer incoming calls/e-mails/voicemails, respond to customer questions / complaints / program inquiries; ensure all inquiries are handled and documented per the program protocol in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Accurate data entry in consumer database per the program requirements
- Friendly and professional customer service in all customer and co-worker interactions
- Be on time and a team player to meet the customer needs
- Adhere to security and technical requirements at all times
- Meet the key performance metrics of quality, productivity, and attendance per the program requirements
- Other support as required
Experience and Responsibilities
- Minimum of some High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience/education;
- Meet and maintain the home office technical requirements
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the Internet and other computer programs with ease
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and duration of shift
- Ability to hear, speak, and use a headset; use a phone
- Ability to type and use a mouse/computer
- Ability to multitask (speak and type at the same time)
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
Yet, we’re something of a well-kept secret within the local market. That’s okay by us, because our wide-open culture of empowerment, service, and determination isn’t for everyone. But it works – and works very well – for our clients, our partners, and us.
With every hire, we add to a team of exceptional women and men who share our commitment to excellence and our desire to improve our clients’ businesses. That approach has led to remarkable growth.
The fact is, we’re a different kind of company — and we believe that audience engagement can be done better and, well, differently. And we’re out proving it, to our clients and to ourselves, every business day. Which means we might well be ready for you. Are you ready for this?
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.