Business Development - Grayduck Health - Minnetonka
LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN
This is a hunter role with the primary focus on selling technology-based solutions, engagement-related IT and marketing services to medical device companies.
- Establishes evergreen business plans by account and develops comprehensive whitespace plans to achieve annual quota
- Drives two-way communication and engages the customer by linking their business priorities to our value proposition
- Effectively presents the business case for Grayduck Health solutions that solve business problems while providing a relevant ROI. Qualifies and quantifies the impact of the customer maintaining the status quo or pursuing competitor’s solutions vs. Grayduck Health
- Conducts Quarterly Business Reviews with customer base to expand usage of products or services, and to identify additional problems to be solved by Grayduck Health solutions
- Collaborates internally with Product Management, Marketing, Customer Support and other internal departments to drive overall customer value and satisfaction
- Accurately tracks and reports weekly sales activities within CRM
- Stays abreast of healthcare industry market trends, macro- and microeconomic impacts to the medical device space, as well as competitive marketplace activities
- Prospect, accurately forecast resource allocation and planning of new business deals
- Develops solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications
- Thoroughly qualifies all leads and sales opportunities
- Presents products in a compelling, positive and professional manner
- Applies sound strategies for protecting accounts and penetrating accounts held by competitors
- Continually trains and develops knowledge of new technologies and selling points, to include enhancing expertise
- Acquires and integrates industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent at discovering new opportunities and very comfortable with “opening new doors and relationships.”
- Demonstrated past experience consistently producing sales revenue of $6M plus annually.
- Extensive track record of business development, relationship building, and execution with C-suite required
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers and within the organization
- Ability to conduct in-depth sales presentations, including product demonstrations that highlight key benefits, ROI and the value of our solutions and services
- Organizational skills and effective time management to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of five years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required
- 5-7 years experience selling high value, complex technology, and service offerings in the healthcare and medical device space
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, cover letter and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.