Account Manager - Fluid North Technology - Vancouver or Minnetonka
LOCATION: Vancouver, BC or Minnetonka, MN
The Demand Generation Manager develops and cultivate long-term customer relationships focusing on target markets. They use their skills and strategic knowledge to help RMI enter and succeed in new markets, advertise, and sell new products, and fine-tune customer experience programs.
- Develop, maintain, and execute demand generation plans aligned with business goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion
- Present to upper management to get buy-in and secure budgets, as well as report results
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels
- Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- The ability to quickly learn about projects or products being developed
- Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture
- Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels with technology and solutions, customers, and vendor groups
- Resilience and resourcefulness.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (marketing, business, etc)
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Equivalent education + experience will be considered
- Proven successful experience selling services and technology, a proven SAAS-based model strongly preferred
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, cover letter and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.