Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume to email@example.com.
RMI is looking for an Account Executive to be a part of our MarketingLab team. The Account Executive will be responsible for fully understanding our client’s needs and working with the MarketingLab team to deliver exceptional work. This person will ensure all programs are delivered on time, on budget and up to our client’s standards. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves.
Maintain and grow current client base: 80%
- Ensure each client has a full onboarding experience
- Manage all elements of a marketing programs from concept to recap, including but not limited to developing program estimates, developing creative briefs, internal and external creative routing and managing all external vendor relationships.
- Work with agencies internal project management software to open and track all jobs
- Lead client weekly status, provide meeting recaps and next steps
- Build strong relationships with clients by leveraging knowledge of the their business, key competitors and market position
- Ensure all team members understand their action items coming out of client/internal meetings.
- Oversee client timelines and communicate to team members if we are in jeopardy of missing due dates
- Proactively identify when milestones can’t be hit and work with internal and external teams to adjust timelines accordingly
- Participate in team brainstorming
- Work with AD and AS to make revision to client presentation
- Work with AS to develop KPI reports for all client programing
New business development: 20%
- Actively listen for client pain points and opportunity areas for MarketingLab to provide solutions
- Assist AD/AS in development of New Business presentations for existing and new clients
- Five years’ experience in marketing or advertising services with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with HubSpot
- 4 year degree in business, marketing or related discipline or equivalent education + experience
RAZR Marketing, Inc is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.